Mommy Scenario Tag | YouTube Moms Video
Remember Slam Books from junior high? The YouTube Mommy Scenario Tag is a high tech version. Jen discovered YouTuber MsDiaperD’s Mommy Scenario Tag and here is her response.
Want to make your own tag video response? We’d love to see it! TAG! YOU’RE IT!
YouTube Mommy Scenario Tag
Here are the Questions for this Mommy Scenario Tag Video:
1. Your kid is refusing to eat dinner, do you stand your ground and demand they eat what you made? Or make something else?
2. Your kid has a melt-down at the store, nothing is working to calm them. Do you leave & come back another time, or grit your teeth and finish shopping?
3. Your kid gets too many toys for their birthday, do you make some returns or save them for a rainy day?
4. Your kid is protesting sleep, do you give in at 3am, get them up & turn on a movie? Or continue to rock them, nurse, etc to try to get them back to sleep?
5. You have an appointment and no babysitter- do you bring them with you or reschedule?
6. You have 20 minutes until unexpected company arrives. Do you rush to clean up your messy house, or just figure- “hey, it’s okay. I’ve got kids!”
7. You’re running late & only have time to do your hair or makeup- which do you choose?
8. You’re at the park and another child pushes yours, do you intervene and correct them- or go find the child’s parent?