5 Things You Can Do to Take Care of Yourself – with a GIVEAWAY from Multiforce
(We only share things we LOVE with you. This post is sponsored by Multiforce but all opinions are our own.)
Let’s face it! Motherhood is hard and taking care of ourselves while also taking care of our little ones – well, it just doesn’t happen.
- Like that juicer you got in January you promised yourself you’d use everyday – it’s still in the box.
- Your attempt to make a healthy dinner for the kids but you wind up eating the scraps, including the processed chicken nuggets you told yourself you wouldn’t eat.
- On Monday you try giving up coffee, all that acid and caffeine, but by Wednesday you’re downing 3 extra large iced lattes a day just to keep your eyes open.
- And just like the kids – pizza is now one of your food groups.
So what’s a stressed out and exhausted mama to do?
I’m no health expert, but I do have a few tricks you can incorporate into your life that will make healthy eating a little easier.
1. Make a HUGE salad at the beginning of the week, but don’t dress it!
Sounds silly, but the thing that kept me from putting a salad on the table every night was the act of making it. Who wants to wash lettuce and chop up veggies EVERY NIGHT? Not Me!
So make a HUGE one at the beginning of the week and keep the dressing on the side so it doesn’t go limp. You’ll save an extra step during dinner prep and you will fit in a good portion of your daily requirement of vegetables.
2. Keep Bananas on your kitchen counter.
They are easy to grab, filling and work as a quick breakfast or a dessert. My kids make fun of me because I eat at least one a day. They call me a monkey.
3. Every morning fill a LARGE usable water bottle and drink it throughout the day.
We all know that drinking 8 to 10 8 oz. glasses of water a day is really good for us. Our health, skin, vitality, etc. are all affected by how much water we consume. If you fill a bottle with your required 40 oz. and commit to drinking it throughout the day, you’ll never have to guess how much you’ve had in one day. We think this one is ADORABLE!
4. If you can’t quit caffeine (and what tired mom can?), quit putting sugar in your coffee.
Those little calories add up, and if you eat processed foods, you wind up eating WAY more sugar than you realize. Any way you an eliminate extra sugar, your body will thank you.
5. Take a nutritional supplement daily.
When all else fails, and I wind up eating too much pizza, drinking WAY too much coffee and wine, I know I have a little bit of back up with Multiforce Alkalizing Multimineral Supplement. Drinking this daily, right before bed helps to REDUCE ACIDITY with a combination of alkaline minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium and BALANCE PH by combating excess acid caused by processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine. It’s 100% NATURAL – soy free, gluten free and suitable for vegetarians and it’s EASY TO USE. You can choose from natural lemon, natural mango, and unflavored. (I’m partial to mango!)
Our MomCavers will get 15% off plus FREE shipping if you go to www.multiforcehealth.com/buy-
AND we’re giving away three free bottles! Enter below.
- Mother’s Day Sucks | When YOUR Mom is Gone - May 7, 2021
- Dog Mamas — Watch The Pack on Amazon Prime Video, November 20th! - November 19, 2020
- Ways to Avoid Arguing with Relatives This Holiday | Win Games from The Op - December 17, 2019