Kids Destroy Things. That’s no surprise. We asked MomCavers to send in their photos of things kids have destroyed. You know, so we can commiserate.
Their answers ranged from amused to exasperated. What has YOUR kid destroyed?
Kids Destroy Things. 10 Things our kids have destroyed:
- Post-partum depression destroyed my brain.”-Jen Simon, Writer.
- The most fun ever had with a box of feminine hygiene products. -Sara Green
- My toddler broke the coffee pot one evening. He had no idea how dangerous this was…since it meant no coffee for mommy in the morning. -Michelle Black
- Twin skin: Twins destroyed Heather’s belly. But it was worth it. –USJapanFam
- When Katelyn left the bathroom open, a baby rampage ensued. –WhatsupFagans
- While “doing her business” in the bathroom, Sarah was startled by broken glass. -This Awkward Mom
- There goes an entire box of cheerios. And then stomping on them. -Karen Anne, ProctorFam
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the biggest destroyer of them all? –Jenny Evans, Unremarkable Files
- “The list is too long… Let’s keep it simple and say dang near every piece of furniture we have ever let them touch.” -Sarah, Mother of Serendipity
- We can all relate to this one. “My waistline.” -Tove, Mama in the Now
Visit the funny mamas in this post at their websites below:
Jen Simon, Writer
Sara Green, Author
Mommy Back Talk
US Japan Fam
What’s Up Fagans
This Awkward Mom
Mother of Serendipity
Mama in the Now